OneSTore.ph is an e-commerce Web Application which operates nationwide and caters primarily to Philippine consumers. It helps the Department of Science and Technology-assisted Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) widen the scope of their target market. Eventually, it can help deliver economic growth to and increase business opportunities of enterprises in the rural communities. OneSTore provides customers with an effortless shopping experience and retailers with simple and direct access to one of the largest customer base-system in the Philippines.
The general objective of the e-commerce platform is to sustain the growth of MSMEs and promote inclusive growth in the countryside. Specifically, it aims to help MSMEs promote their products to a wider market base, build relevant information to facilitate e-marketing of products, and establish partnerships, networks and linkages for efficient operations.
The system has been developed by Mr. Christopher Musni, IT professional/programmer of DOST Region 02 under the supervision of Engr. Sancho A. Mabborang, Regional Director of DOST Region 02.
The system is named oneSTore.ph with emphasis on the “ST” which refers to Science and Technology. It is registered to the Intellectual Property Office in the Philippines applied under the name and authority of the DOST 02.
OneSTore.ph is lodged in DOST 02, Tuguegararo City, Cagayan, Management and Information System (MIS) section. It is fully operational having configured a dedicated server with the following specs: RAM has 16 Gigabytes DDR3; Hard Disk capacity has one (1) Terabyte HDDx2 RAID 1; and Bandwidth of 15 Terabytes. It is operating 24/7 at temperature-controlled area located in DOST R02. The system has migrated from shared to dedicated hosting server of UnifiedLayer. It utilizes CodeGuard, a service that provides an automatic website backup solution.
REGISTRATION FOR MSME'S
- The MSMEs should apply for membership and should have conformed with the following criteria to be approved by us in our sole and absolute discretion:
- Must be a DOST-Assisted MSME that is compliant to the Bureau of Internal Revenues (BIR), Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and/or Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or other regulating agency whenever applicable.
If necessary, recommendation from DOST Regional Directors.
- Must have a bank account to which the buyer will send their payment.
- Must have an email account for confirmation and information purposes for the buyer.
- Preferably have a computer and internet connections.
- The MSMEs should fill up the form provided accurately and correctly with their information for the buyers’ reference for their purchase transactions.
|Banner-Image (width-1366px: height-499px - 100 dpi)|
- We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, request that you update your Personal Data or forthwith invalidate the Username and/or Password without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any Losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation
- No registration fee is charged to the users. All services offered by the website will be of free access to the users.